She made a major contribution to the development of the “Quality Manual” of the institution he was a part of, as well as the accreditation by the International Seed Testing Association (ISTA). Romania joined ISTA with the establishment of the first seed quality control laboratories, becoming a member in 2000. The Bucharest Central Laboratory for Seed Quality (LCCSMS) was accredited and subsequently reaccredited every three years, being internationally recognized in this field by the same institution.
Through her work, she contributed to the standardization of working methods at the national level, adherence to internal and international working standards, and compliance with seed quality legislation. She served as a member of the Audit Commission according to Order MADR 141/2012 for the reauthorization of seed quality control laboratories, with expertise in verifying the implementation of the quality management system (QMS) regarding seed analysis (purity, germination, electrophoresis, moisture, GMO) in LCCSMS, territorial inspectorates, and specialized laboratories throughout the country.
The main competencies acquired over time, in accordance with ISTA standardized methods, provide a solid foundation for detailed knowledge of laboratory activities. The accumulated experience throughout the years of work brings added value to the Plant Genetic Resources Bank for Vegetable, Floriculture, and Aromatic Plants, ensuring the preservation, determination of seed vigor, and maintenance of germplasm collections in optimal parameters, ensuring their long-term preservation in line with FAO standards and similar institutions worldwide.
He has participated in numerous courses and seminars in the field, the most important of which include:
• Certificate of “Internal Control Management System” training, 2017;
• Certificate of participation in “Internal Auditor for Testing and Calibration Laboratory Management Systems,” 2013;
• Certificates in “Seed testing, according to the ISTA Rules,” 2007;
• Certificate for inspecting seed crops, 2005;
• Certificate of training in “Legal Framework for Public Procurement for Investments from Public Funds,” 2006;
• Certificates for inspecting seed crops, 2000, 2004, 2009, 2012, 2018.
• In 2021, he obtained the title of Senior Counselor III.